AvantaPure provides automatic, efficient water-conditioning For your household water, the AvantaPure system is unparalleled in its performance and convenience features. The system's patented microprocessor keeps a running average of the previous 28 days of water usage and automatically adjusts the conditioned water reserve higher or lower as required, ensuring you quality water as you need it.
How the AvantaPure® Water Treatment System by GE Treats Your Water:
1. Untreated water containing impurities passes through a bed of extremely small resin beads.
2. Undesirable minerals are drawn to the resin beads and attach to the surface.
3. Virtually all unwanted minerals are removed when the water reaches the bottom of the tank.
4. Treated water passes up through the riser tube and is distributed throughout the house.
5. Regenerant from the storage tank is used to recharge the resin beads.